Who is GMAT Online & GMAT Live Course for?
Our Online GMAT Course designed by 99%ile faculty is the right fit for you, whether you are
- Busy working professional or a student who can’t devote time to come to classes due to commitments.
- Anyone who lives far away from the Classroom Centers.
- If you are looking at improving your score.
For those who need live guidance and personalized attention with our Quant & Verbal experts through online GMAT batches, click here to know more about our GMAT LIVE Online Classroom Programs.
Why Prepare with ‘CONQUEST GMAT’?
- Courses Designed by Industry Experts
- Course Comprehensively Covers from Basics
- 70+ concept videos.
- 60 – 84 Hours Concept Application Classes
- 170+ Sectional Tests and Drills
- 8 Full-length C-A-T Tests
- 8Linear Based Tests
- Online practice with 10k+ Questions.
- Access to My-Plan Sessions with GMAT Experts.
- Access to GMAT Official Guides 2017 -2021
- Access to Quant & Verbal Reviews 2017 -2021
- Score Improvement Guarantee
- Unlimited Doubt Solving
- Weekly Quizzes
- Access to Live Recorded Classes
- GMAT Advanced Workshops
How to Choose the Best GMAT Prep Course
To pick the best GMAT prep courses, it’s a good idea to look at course materials, the number of practice exams and practice questions, cost, score improvement guarantees, and duration as top factors.
- Course materials: The quality and type of materials are essential in learning what you need to succeed on the GMAT.
- Number of resources: Each provider has a varying number of practice exams, sample questions, and other resources.
- Price: Cost is a big factor in the course you choose, though it’s a relatively low factor due to the overall cost of taking the GMAT and earning an MBA.
- Score improvement guarantee: Score improvement guarantees indicate the quality of instruction and success of past students.
- Duration: Longer course durations give you more time to prepare and study.
Advantages of Online Live GMAT Training
- Attend our LIVE GMAT Interactive Whiteboard Teaching over Zoom classes that gives you the Physical Classroom Experience with small-sized batches
- Saves commuting time & traveling cost
- Saves you from Mental agony traveling long distances through hectic traffic.
- Attend GMAT classes from any corner of the world using Phone/Tab/Laptops.
- Don’t miss any more classes because of unavoidable circumstances like heavy rainfall, traffic jam, etc.
- Access to Recordings of Live GMAT classes (helps review any concept based doubt anytime during preparation days that which is not possible in case of Physical Classroom Training).
- Get personal attention during & after the course through My-Plan Sessions.
- Unlimited doubt solving over WhatsApp & Telegram
COMPETITION ANALYSIS: GMAT ONLINE LIVE COURSES
GMAT DEMO CLIPS
Following are the GMAT Video Clips which gives the Demonstration of how the Faculty takes the student through the GMAT question focussing on the smarter way of solving using the Logic rather than working it in conventional style. Kindly take note that the GMAT Faculty teaches the approach which is time-saving and helps avoid falling into traps.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GMAT prep courses are not the only way to study for the GMAT, but they are an important option for many future GMAT participants. GMAT prep courses are worthwhile to anyone who wants to do better on the GMAT exam and doesn’t trust themselves to study well using only books and other non-course resources. Depending on your needs, there’s likely a GMAT prep course that meets your budget, schedule, and learning style.
GMAT Live Classes are pre-scheduled GMAT classes running live on the internet. Held on weekdays or on weekends, each class is 3-hours long and follows the same structure as our regular class. As the class is in audio-visual format, you can interact with the faculty and classmates, ask your questions and get your doubts clarified during the session.
We have an enterprise license of Zoom. So, to attend GMAT Live Classes, you will need to download and install the Zoom app on your device.
When you enroll with us, we will send you a welcome mail with instructions. It will also have the link to your student portal. We will add you in the regional WhatsApp group too. Your Center Manager or Faculty will send you the link of session at least one day before your class. You can join the live classes simply by clicking on that link.
Your live class will have an average batch strength of about 10 students. Over the time we have realized that this is the optimum batch strength as the faculty can answer your doubts and you also get to learn a lot from the doubts of other students.
Our teaching methodology starts with concept building followed by problem-solving, doubt clearing and regular mock tests. Test results are systematically analysed for identification of weak areas and special emphasis is laid on removing weaknesses through regular one-on-one doubt-clearing sessions. All of this from the comfort and convenience of your home.
Our programs are suited to individual needs. If you are looking for full-time GMAT preparation in a classroom-based setting and can commute easily to our centers then you should join GMAT Classroom program. However, if your daily schedule does not allow you to spend long hours on exclusive GMAT prep or if you are located far away from our centers and yet want individual guidance that is interactive in nature, then we would recommend GMAT Live Classes.
That depends on what you are looking for. If your daily schedule does not permit following structured classes at a designated time, lacks flexibility or if you want to prepare at your own pace then GMAT Online would be a better option.
On the other hand, if you are looking for disciplined preparation in a time-bound manner with the flexibility of both classroom and online programs, as well as one-on-one guidance when solving questions, then GMAT Live Classes would be better.
A decent internet connection (if you can watch YouTube videos, you can attend these classes), in addition to a tab, laptop or desktop is all that you need.